When companies call America’s Instant Signs and inquire about lobby signs, they usually want to combine sophistication with clear communication. This type of signage contributes to the first impression that customer or client perceives. Make a mistake here, and you may lose a sale simply because of confusion or an unproductive atmosphere. There are no second chances.
You would be surprised to learn just how much psychology goes into the choice of an elegant lobby sign. Experts at the Shell Key Preserve have discovered that a well-designed sign draws in a person and encourages her or him to commit the company’s name and logo to memory. A poorly designed sign has exactly the opposite effect. It repels the audience and – in some cases – results in their not even noticing that it is there. Margins, color choices and readability either coddle the eyes or hurt them.
Putting this much thought and effort into each of our signs is a hallmark of America’s Instant Signs. We design quality signs that are assets to the companies displaying them. Case in point is the lobby sign we did for Talonvest Capital. The business owners decided to choose an acrylic panel sign with dimensional letters. The ¼-inch thick clear gloss acrylic panel measures 74 inches in width by 20 inches in height and features beveled and polished edges.
There are ½-inch thick acrylic letters spelling out “Talonvest” at a height of 8.25 inches. An aesthetically pleasing counterpoint is the ¼-inch thick acrylic lettering that reads “Capital, Inc” at 3 inches in height. Holding the lobby sign in place are six solid brushed aluminum stand-offs. Located in Southern California’s Irvine, you can see this sign for yourself at 18881 Von Karman Avenue in suite 1650. Since the company is in the business of debt and equity structuring for commercial real estate owners across the country, a professional polished image is necessary.
If you are inspired to take a page from the playbook of Talonvest and upgrade your company’s lobby signage as well, you have some options.
- Lobby acrylic panels. If you want to have a sign that looks like the Talonvest piece, choose acrylic logo panels. The shiny clear acrylic imbues your space with sophistication and style. We can work with various thicknesses, use texture or frosted acrylic, create layered panels or use routing techniques to create a customized shape.
- Metal laminate letters. Another option is the use of metal laminate letters. Very economical and easy to hang on any wall background, these letters are crisp and smart. Since we spend so much time ensuring that the edges are perfect, you will love the result hanging from your lobby wall. We can use base substrates of acrylic, foam or PVC. Choose from premium laminate finishes like brushed brass, soft satin or polished gold or aluminum.
- Alternative lettering. Acrylic letters give your lobby sign a contemporary look. When you want to convey that you are a forward-looking thought leader in your field, you simply cannot go wrong with these letters. We can make them in any font and size. There are 30 standard colors and five thicknesses to choose from. Another option is foam lettering. They are excellent when you are working with a bit of a tight budget. If you want to dress up the look of these letters, pick acrylic facings.
To design what could be the perfect lobby sign for your company, call our friendly graphic art professionals today. We'll gladly visit for a site evaluation, ask plenty of questions to understand your business and target demographic, discuss budget issues and help you choose the perfect materials. You are going to love your new lobby sign!
A pre-fabricated foam monument sign is the perfect way of drawing attention to your business in California’s Orange County. America’s Instant Signs is the trusted supplier of these signs for local companies looking to upgrade the appearance of their exterior signage. But don’t take our word for it! See what we recently did for Santiago Creekside Estates, one of the area’s most sought after manufactured home communities. The images below show their old monument sign and their fantastic new sign!
The Old, Worn and Faded Sign
The Stunning New Sign!
Santiago Creekside Estates is a family community. It capitalizes on Southern California’s beautiful weather and scenery. Since the location is close to major attractions as well as shopping venues, there are plenty of folks that are drawn to this community. In the past, an older slightly faded sign welcomed visitors. With so many amenities, such as an on-site management team, picnic areas, billiard tables, a pool, clubhouse and even a welcome mat that is rolled out for friendly pets, it is no wonder the management company sought to upgrade its signage to match all these attributes.
Collaborating with America’s Instant Signs, Santiago Creekside Estates picked a monument sign design featuring highly durable foam. Brickwork sets off the bright sign middle that offers beautifully contrasting typeface. Foam monument signs Orange County companies appreciate have plenty of stylish details. We have perfected our approach to this kind of signage for the more than two decades that we have been in business. This sign looks like it has cost a pretty penny when in fact, pre-fabricated foam is one of the most budget-friendly solutions currently available. Sizes, shapes and even brickwork, stucco and wood are easy to mimic with the material.
If the gorgeous new sign of Santiago Creekside Estates has you looking twice at your company’s monument sign, consider what an upgrade could do for your business!
- Enhance your reputation in the neighborhood with a revamped sign.
- Get new visitors who are checking out a company that they may have driven by for years but never noticed before.
- Draw attention to the entrance of your parking lot.
- Let motorists and passersby know that you are there. This is particularly true for companies that have gone without a monument sign for a long period of time.
Although foam monuments are easy on the budget and exceedingly versatile to match any style preference, there are also other options open to you.
- Concrete and stucco monuments. They are custom-built for your site. We pair the construction with the use of acrylic or metal letters for a sophisticated look.
- Aluminum. Choose from illuminated or non-illuminated aluminum signs to guide visitors to your business location. Beautifully painted, we use vinyl lettering as well as raised acrylic logos for best results. A concrete base holds the sign in place.
- Sandblasted signs. We use natural hardwood or high-density urethane foam as the basic sign material. The process of blasting the designs onto the canvas results in a traditional look that is welcoming and warm. Clients who love to add texture to their sign designs usually opt for this kind of monument sign.
- Routed panels. There is no denying the superior crisp look of routed designs. We can employ this technique on acrylic, foam, PVC and metal panels.
When it is time to upgrade the look of your company’s exterior welcoming signage, a new monument sign makes a huge difference. Since monument signs Orange County business owners choose must withstand the sunshine as well as the occasionally salty air near the beaches, foam is an excellent and highly durable choice. Contact us today for a site evaluation if you think a foam monument sign would work for your location. We'll gladly check out your venue and give you some design ideas based on the location of your business and the style of the building’s exterior. And, we make it easy to get a quote!
Above, we showed you some before and after photos...now let's take a look at Santiago Creekside Estate's new monument sign from installation to the final product...
Prepping the Site
The Sign Awaits Installation!
Making Sure It's Level!
The Installation Continues!
Expert Installation is Our Specialty!
The Finished Project!
Flat cut acrylic letters make perfect Orange County storefront signs. Sunny Southern California draws crowds of shoppers year-round. The wonderful weather makes the area a Mecca for winter tourists and the so-called snowbirds that are fleeing colder climates in their recreational vehicles. Not surprisingly, plenty of retail locales are relying on custom storefront letters to stand out from the crowd. The Avran Art & Design art gallery is one such example.
Avran Art & Design is a new art gallery that recently opened in Laguna Beach, CA. Relying on flat-cut acrylics to convey an air of modernism that nevertheless comes with time-honored roots, the logo and original exterior storefront sign were designed by Dean Patton at Immersive Identity. He chose America’s Instant Signs to fabricate and install the flat cut acrylic letters, which our technicians then custom painted to match their logo colors. The “Avran” letters are stud-mounted with spacers off the wall, and the grey letters are flush-mounted.
Avran has become so successful that just recently the gallery expanded to an adjacent space next door. Once again, America’s Instant Signs was called to add more signage that would complement the existing pieces. Since there is a bit of differentiation between the products found in each venue, we did give the letters the same treatment but made minute changes to the typeface. Avran’s second space is an exclusive gallery space that hosts special shows featuring guest artists.
Customers realize that there is something different about this gallery. The signage sets the tone for the expectation of finding something new. The letters are a refreshing departure from the typical sandblasted wood signs that are the “standard” signage in Laguna Beach. See for yourself! The Avran Art & Design gallery is located at 540 South Coast Highway in Laguna Beach where you'll find spectacular pieces of glass, jewelry, paintings and photography.
Wen youu are thinking of adding some acrylic letters for your own storefront signage, you can expect to benefit from the many advantages that these signs offer.
- Adaptable to your needs. Acrylic letters can be moved when you relocate entryways, add windows or change the curb appeal of your storefront. Paint them to coincide with a facade makeover or when you simply want to freshen the look of the acrylic.
- Durable. Being close to the ocean, sunny Southern California businesses need signage that can withstand the salt in the air as well as the blazing sun. Even the occasional seagull visit needs to be protected against. With acrylic exterior letters, these natural hazards are no problem. In your neck of the woods, you may see a lot of city pigeons, snow or plenty of rain that has the potential of marring other kinds of materials. Acrylic will see you through the long haul.
- Easy on the budget. Not cheap looking by any stretch of the imagination, acrylic letters are definitely economical. Without calling you to compromise on the upscale look of professionalism that you are angling for, this signage option is a perfect solution for the new entrepreneur or the company that just celebrated its 75th year in business. Since they are good choices for the storeowner who needs to keep a close eye on the bottom line, acrylic signs and letters are perfect for the company that is planning to expand quickly.
If you need some ideas on how to translate your logo into effective storefront signage, please give us a call or simply click the quote button below.
The friendly graphic artists at America’s Instant Signs are looking forward to talking with you, visiting your storefront for a site evaluation and working on turning your visions into a reality. Now, here's a look at some great images of these storefront signs...
At America’s Instant Signs, we know that metal plaques are the types of signs that can have a huge impact on the exterior of a building. Businesses in particular have discovered that the use of metal plaques evokes a sense of longevity, trustworthiness and overall confidence in the company. Yet did you know that you do not have to be a commercial enterprise to take advantage of these signs? Custom metal plaques for schools are another wonderful means of using these attractive pieces and making an impactful statement.
A Page from the Playbook of the Magnolia School District
Located in sunny Southern California’s City of Anaheim, the Magnolia School District is home to nine different schools. Approximately 6,400 students receive instruction from more than 700 instructors and their assistants. Overseeing these schools are administrators in the headquarters building. To beautify the administrative building of the school district with an attractive plaque, officials partnered with America’s Instant Signs to create a sign that identified the structure. The result was a round plaque that names the school district and features a beautiful magnolia blossom that is the namesake of the district.
A Multi-Faceted Product
There is more to metal plaques than meets the eye. In the case of the Magnolia School District, we chose a cast bronze plaque with a Giclee print. In other cases, we can embed a plaque in granite for a more formal presentation. Other options include cast aluminum with a brown background, a full color bronze plaque or a cast bronze plaque with an etched photo. Choices also include brass, 45 baked enamel colors, clear coats and sand or pebble background textures.
If you prefer etched to cast plaques, we can accommodate photos and text. Stainless steel is a common material choice. We can use paint fill to accentuate the name and logo of your organization. Etching is a perfect choice when there is a lot of detail work that needs to be rendered crisply. Pick from raised or recessed typeface, a straight or beveled edge, single or multi color fill as well as stud, stud boss or screw mounts. With this much versatility, is it any wonder that metal plaques for school districts in Orange County are becoming quite popular?
What Could Metal Do For Your Company?
Well, perhaps it would be easier to ask about what it could not accomplish. After all, this much flexibility opens the door to multiple uses.
- Indoor and outdoor signage. Metal plaques are easy to clean and a snap to maintain. Due to the material choice, these plaques are extremely durable and have a very long useful life. There is no need to change your signage when you look for indoor or outdoor signs. Metal works well in both venues.
- Excellent for wayfinding and ADA compliance. Point visitors in the right direction with wayfinding plaques that feature arrows, room numbers or simple graphics detailing the layout of your venue. ADA compliance is easy to achieve with raised lettering and proper color contrasts.
- Attractive beacons. Easily visible from freeways and from way down the road, motorists will know where to find your building. Be sure to balance this sign with a monument sign that allows drivers to easily mark the entrance of your parking lot.
When you are ready to join the Magnolia School District and get a cast metal plaque that is going to wow anyone who sees it, give us a call. Even if you are a few states away, do not worry. We ship our products nationwide and are certain that we can help you find just the right cast metal plaque for your property.
A business must stand out to prosper and succeed. This is particularly true when the business is home to special retail merchandise and relies on proper signage to bring in customers searching for great bargains. Case in point is The Outlet by ELS in Azusa. Just about a mile south of the 210 freeway, this store is a treasure trove for shoppers in search for bargain basement prices on anything from treadmills to chic purses.
Choosing illuminated channel letters for this Azusa, California, business enabled America’s Instant Signs to draw attention to this amazing store. Of course, this type of signage is not just suitable for The Outlet by ELS but would make a great addition to your company’s exterior signage as well.
- Draws attention after dark - In fall and winter, it gets dark around 6 p.m. in Azusa. Illuminated channel letters help motorists and passersby to hone in on the store’s presence even as the natural light wanes. Since the business is located so close to the freeway, the lit signage also acts as a beacon for motorists in transit.
- Substantial sizing - This particular company has chosen to go with a 12-foot display. You may opt for larger or smaller signs. We can accommodate any height, depth, font and size requirements you have.
- Inexpensive to light - LED technology makes it possible to operate these signs at a minimum cost. If you prefer, you also have the option of choosing traditional neon tubing for your sign.
- Four appearance choices - Do you like your signage to be front lit? This term simply means that the colorful acrylic is lit up by neon tubing located in aluminum framing. For a reverse halo effect, we manufacture letters in their entirety from aluminum and leave the back open to expose the light. The resulting halo effect is quite attractive. An open-face design utilizes clear acrylic fronts that display the neon tubing. For back lit signs, we combine the front face as well as the halo techniques for a great effect.
Can you succeed like this shopping outlet with its brightly illuminated channel letters? Orange County, CA, business owners know discussing their signage needs with a highly experienced national sign company is an important first step to getting a great product. Picking just the right colors and size is a decision that usually calls for expert input. We are glad to come out for a site evaluation and discuss your signage options with you. Illuminated channel letters are an excellent first signage step in your endeavor to alert customers to your presence and help motorists find you – even if they are still on a freeway and just driving by. Contact us today!
The business community already knows that metal plaques are synonymous with an air of longevity. Metal is also considered a highly sophisticated material that identifies a company using this type of signage as refined. Yet did you know it is not only the business community that has chosen to buy nationwide metal plaques online from America’s Instant Signs? In fact, these plaques have also been identified as highly desirable signage choices for parks and museums across the country.
Why Metal Plaques?
Arboretums, national and local parks, zoos and botanical gardens have discovered that metal plaques for museums and parks are excellent directional markers as well as educational notice providers. Suitable for prolonged indoor and outdoor usage, non-profit institutions – such as museums and parks – like the idea that their signage dollars will yield long-lasting products that are easy to maintain.
- Directional signage. Metal plaques for parks, gardens and museums are excellent for pointing visitors to various exhibits, administrative offices and educational facilities. Due to the indoor/outdoor nature of these signs, you can seamlessly direct the public from the inside of your venue to the outside without having to change the look and feel of the signage.
- Donor recognition. Museums would not be able to operate and meet as many of the community’s educational needs as they do without the assistance from donors. Private as well as the corporate donors are integral parts of the funding resources that a museum possesses. Recognizing donors is a great way for institutions to draw attention to these good private and corporate citizens of the community. Tastefully done, these plaques dedicate benches, exhibits and even act as bricks in a walkway.
- Education and interaction. Use metal plaques to inform visitors about the flora and fauna they see outside as well as the artwork they can peruse inside. The North Carolina Museum of Art (NCART) has found a great way of using metal plaques to educate, inform and interact with visitors. Their plaques feature relief illustrations of native North Carolina flora. Visitors are encouraged to create rubbings of these plants. Children, in particular, enjoy using crayons for highly detailed rubbings that also double as personal artwork. Since interaction is a highly successful learning tool, the museum has discovered that this self-guided nature walk is one of their decidedly popular activities for families with youngsters in tow.
One size does not fit all when you are ordering metal plaques for museums, parks and similar institutions. Not only do the plaques have to meet the character of the neighborhood and of the institution, but they also need to be budget-friendly and suit the nature of the displays. To this end, we have come to realize that only by offering a wide variety of available choices can you – the institutional customer – truly explore what is currently on the market and compare the effects the various materials offer. For instance, aluminum is a great lightweight material that allows for color imprinting. Bronze is heavier and perfect for the creation of a relief.
Finishes, too, vary by product. Pick a clear coated plaque that repels weathering. You may also decide that you prefer your plaques to be anodized of enameled with up to 45 colors. Finishes may be satin, patina, polished or oxidized. There are even differences in the mounting methods, which add a lot of usefulness to the plaques. Mount them at eye height, closer to the ground, tilted, hanging from above or seamlessly attach to a wall.
With so many choices to make when buying metal plaques on the Internet, let America's Instant Signs walk you through the selection process instead of just guessing what online national sign company sells the best plaques.
Would you buy lobby signs online? Oh sure, you probably have a local sign company in your neck of the woods, but can they really deliver the goods in the same way a national company can? Before you make up your mind, see what America’s Instant Signs can do for your business that a local company might not be able to offer.
Vast Inventory and Endless Customization Options
Although your local signage shop may offer acrylic letters – we have them, too – our company also offers acrylic logo panels, foam letters and metal laminate letters. Ranging from chic to sophisticated, acrylic letters are a favorite among new companies shopping for lobby signs. We offer 30 standard colors and an endless palette of mixed or custom colors.
When you pick the logo panels, you not only choose the color of the letters but also the color of the panel. The majority of entrepreneurs go with white or clear boards, but you do not have to. Foam letters are easy on the budget and look classy when we dress them up with acrylic facings. What makes foam so versatile is the possibility of using a denser product outside.
Of course, the ultimate signage option comes in the form of metal lettering. We use a metal laminate that cuts down on the expense of using an actual metal alloy. Mounted to foam or PVC, the crisp look of the letters is impossible to differentiate from those signs that are completely made up of metals.
When you buy your lobby signs from a local shop, you pay for the experience of the sign maker. If you are dealing with a newcomer to the business, you are most likely paying for the graphic artist’s inexperience. Our company has been in business for more than two decades, which has given us a vast head start on the competition.
We know all the methods for making budget-friendly signage that looks just like the high-dollar signs used by multi-national corporations. Check us out online; lobby signs and other signage options are explained in detail. We also explain how we can lower the overall cost of your order with material substitutions and other money-saving options.
Graphic Artists and Business Consultants
Nationwide, affordable lobby signs are the need of the hour for the start-up company, the budget-conscious entrepreneur and the company executive who would rather spend more money on staffing than signs. Yet for the newcomer to the business world, coming up with the best typeface for exterior as well as interior signage is a tall order. Add to this the challenge of drafting a catchy motto, dreaming up a logo and then combining them all, it is not surprising that so many businesses add signs as an afterthought.
Although your local sign shop may offer you some ideas – usually in the form of templates used by various other companies in the area – we operate differently. We ask you about the products you sell or services you provide. We want to know about your target demographic and location. We provide conceptional design and layout options.
Of course, the services do not end there. We provide you free estimates and a consultation on future costs associated with the addition of other signs, the migration from one signage option to another and the long-term savings or expenses associated with your unique choice of signs. If needed, we also offer sign refurbishing and repair services to our customers.
Can you get this type of customer service locally? Contact the experts at America’s Instant Signs today. Find out how different your signage buying experience can be when you deal with an accomplished professional in the field who is backed by decades of hands-on experience.
Are you tasked with finding suitable church and school signs for Orange County? These types of organizations typically educate motorists and passersby on events, calendar-specific happenings and opportunities to serve or volunteer. As a result, this sort of signage is vastly different from the types of signs you would choose when equipping a retail or service business.
At the same time, there are some business signage options that would make excellent school or church signs Orange County locals will appreciate. What are your choices?
LED Message Boards
In the past, the changeable reader board was the signage of choice for schools and faith organizations. Changing the message became the job of a custodian who had to ensure that all the letters and punctuation markers would be properly stored and handled. Since computerization and automation have taken the signage industry by storm, these types of signs are now obsolete. LED message boards enable you to remotely type in the message you want to announce to the world. You may even decide to have a bit of fun with it. Depending on the board you choose, you may change colors, opt for flashing or scrolling texts and even incorporate graphics. When making holiday announcements, this is going to be a lot of fun!
Another outdoor signage option, this is a great choice for the organization that has annually recurring events. For instance, the church that hosts an annual Thanksgiving Day meal for the homeless will get plenty of use out of colorful digital banners advertising the event year after year. The school that hosts a yearly jog-a-thon as a fundraiser, too, can benefit from the vivid banners that capture the attention of motorists and passersby. Since Orange County is the type of area that thrives on colorful sign displays, these banners make your organization fit right into the neighborhoods.
Made from rigid aluminum, colorful yard signs make it possible to direct even large crowds of people with a minimum of staff or volunteer personnel helping out. Highlight the entrance to your parking lot with signs placed in a median. Offer specific directions to rooms or event halls on the campus of your church or school with these signs. Since they are very durable, you can use the signs time after time.
Businesses as well as churches and educational institutions are expected to follow the precepts of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Using compliant signs is one method of fulfilling this mandate. This type of signage is usually placed inside the buildings. Examples include room number signs that meet character height and typestyle specifications. Braille, pictograms and raised characters as well as numerals are also accepted. Make it easy for all visitors to your venue to locate the areas that most need to access during their stay.
Recognize donors and benefactors with recognition panels and plaques. These panels are made from durable acrylic. The name of the donor or donor organization is tastefully added.
The experts at America’s Instant Signs recognize that church and school signs Orange County organizations depend on must be versatile, long-lasting and law-compliant. Keeping costs low by getting you the exact signage that meets all of your needs is our specialty. When you contact our experienced graphic artists, we gladly come out for a site evaluation.
At that time, we will ensure that we understand your signage needs and discuss the ways that we can meet them on your budget. We also take into account already existing signs and work to harmonize new signage with them. When you are ready to get started, our graphic arts experts are here to serve you.
With the holiday season upon us, it’s not too late to add window graphics, banner signs and A-frame sidewalk signs to dress up your retail location with seasonal graphics and sale information. America’s Instant Signs serves all of Orange County so this year, why not use vivid visuals that will engage passersby and those that also show off your holiday spirit?
Holiday Shopping Season Forecast 2013
According to the BizReport, VP of marketing and product of Baynote, Dan Darnell says the 2013 holiday shopping season is expected to rise 11 percent—up from $579 billion in 2012 to $640 billion in 2013.
Still, consumers are spending their money wisely and seek our retailers who engage, entice and offer something different or out of the ordinary. Some of the expected tools retailers will take advantage of this year include buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offers and instant or “flash” sales. In addition, many local retailers will offer free shipping to local customers for gifts they want to ship to friends and family members across the company.
How you plan on engaging consumers will take some marketing strategies but one way to help promote, advertising and get the word out about your holiday offerings is by using retail holiday signs. It’s not too late to order your retail holiday signs to grab the interest of Orange County seasonal shoppers.
If storefront windows are bare, bland and void of seasonal window graphics, shoppers will walk right past the location. They may think the retailer isn’t interested or that the retailer just doesn’t have anything exciting inside their store.
Use seasonal window graphics to your advantage. A few ways to do this include:
- Adding holiday-themed graphics to windows like snowmen, angels, Santa Claus or Christmas trees. Frosted window graphics using easy-to-remove static cling are also engaging.
- Use graphics combined with text to annouce extended holiday shopping hours.
- Include seasonal graphics with text showing Black Friday sale hours or Small Business Saturday sales hours.
- Use numerals and percentage symbol graphics to show 50% off, etc.
- Show images of that must-have widget everyone is looking for along with text that you have the product available inside.
The possibilities are endless; however, if you skip retail holiday signs in Orange County, don’t expect much foot traffic interest.
Window Banners and Decals
Another option for window signs includes digital banners and window decals. What’s valuable about these Orange County retail holiday signs is depending on the type selected, they can be fabricated to be used over and over again—every shopping season.
Great tips for holiday signs in Orange County using banners and decals include:
- Window banners – These can be hung inside or out of the windows or placed directly on windows using heavy-duty vinyl film.
- Window decals – Almost any type of graphic with embedded text is possible and decals are easy to place, remove and reapply if your holiday season message is generic and the right material is used to fabricate the decals.
- Banners with cut vinyl graphics – These can be reused again and again and are an affordable solution to holiday advertising. First, let us print a stunning design to announce your Black Friday sales using seasonal graphics. Next, we apply vinyl cut letters to reveal store hours, specials and discounts. Bring the banner back to us next year and we can change out the vinyl cut lettering so it’s relevant each and every year.
A-Frame Sidewalk Signs
There’s a reason people love living in Orange County—the weather is beautiful year-round. This season, don’t miss enticing foot traffic if your retail store is located in an outdoor shopping center, strip mall, conventional mall or on city streets. Grab shopper’s attention with A-frame sidewalk signs. Also known in the industry as signicades or sandwich signs, these are fabricated in wood or aluminum and we can custom print inserts to announce seasonal sales.
Take advantage of dedicated “shopping” days like Black Friday, clearance or year-end sales by letting us design more than one custom printed insert and change the message to announce the type of sale or offer.
Retail holiday signs in Orange County are a must-do if you plan on being part of the forecasted $640 billion expected to be spent this year by holiday shoppers. Let America’s Instant Signs show you how our expert project management skills ensures you receive the holiday signs you need before consumers begin shopping in earnest.
Image via Flickr by EEPaul
If Cyber Monday scares you—it should! Beyond that, now we have Green Monday, the first Monday in December created by the ecommerce giant eBay. For Orange County retailers that want to see higher sales during the holiday season, it’s time to invest in Black Friday banners to ensure they get a piece of the holiday shopping pie.
Holiday Sales Are Not Just on “Friday”
The Black Friday website says they “Believe that the Black Friday sales will start well before Black Friday.” And, “It would not be surprising if you see some stores start their Black Friday sales from Monday”—the Monday before Thanksgiving. There are also many big box retailers and department stores who will be open on Thanksgiving.
For local Orange County retailers, there is a way to heavily advertise your holiday sales and here at America’s Instant Signs, we can design and deliver the seasonal signs you need to advertise your Black Friday sales and other sales throughout the season.
Digitally Printed Banners
For both indoor and outdoor use, our digitally printed banners come with full color graphics so your banner signs are attention-getters. Hang them on the exterior of your business to announce your Black Friday sales and other holiday sale days. Use them to inform shoppers of your extended holiday shopping hours.
We offer a variety of sizes and the color choices are endless when you choose digitally printed banners to inform consumers of your holiday sales. Use them inside to direct shoppers to clearance areas, bargain specials or create a space just for your Black Friday sale items and hang a banner above the area for all to see.
If you have the hot item everyone is looking for this holiday season, exterior banners are great way to let shoppers know they can get that hot item at your retail store. What’s great is we also offer great suggestions on what to place on your banners so you can reuse them again and again each holiday shopping season.
All of our banners come with grommets so they’re ready to hang but we can also hang them for you and we serve the entire Orange County area.
Vinyl Cut Graphic Banners
Just as eye-appealing as our digitally printed banners are our banners using vinyl cut graphics. With these banners, you can change out information from year to year. For example, if you choose these banners to announce your Black Friday or holiday shopping season hours and then next year you decide you need to extend those hours, just bring the banner back to us and we can easily change the times and you’ll save in the long run—there’s no need to get a new holiday banner.
Don’t Miss the Crowd of Shoppers
America’s Instant Signs realizes that very often, the holiday shopping season is the most profitable time of the year for many Orange County retailers. Hastily made signs using cardboard and permanent markers not only look unprofessional, they won’t reel in the foot traffic colorful, bright and crisp banners will bring to your retail store.
If you have a retail location but also expect to sell products online, you should also inform shoppers about your Cyber Monday offerings using digitally printed holiday banners or cut vinyl graphic banners. In addition, don’t diminish the power of the online shopper—they may pre-shop your store or look for your website to see if they can easily order wanted products from their office or the comfort of their home and skip the crowds.
With pre-holiday sales, extended Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday, now is the time to think about how to boost your revenues in the final quarter of the year. Put your biggest advertising worries behind you and call us for a free quote or click the button below and we’ll get started on your holiday banner signs and you’ll have them in time and onsite before the holiday season truly begins.